There are about 6 diverse available JioFiber plans, with costs varying between Rs. 699 till Rs. 8,499 & all plans has its own benefits & features. The various plans are below listed:
BRONZE ₹399 (30 Mbps Unlimited)
SILVER ₹699 (100 Mbps Unlimited)
GOLD ₹999 (150 Mbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,000)
DIAMOND ₹1499 (300 Mbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,500)
DIAMOND+ ₹2499 (500 Mbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,650)
PLATINUM ₹3999 (1 Gbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,650)
TITANIUM ₹8499 (1 Gbps 6600 GB + OTT Apps worth ₹1,800)
BRONZE ₹4788 (30 Mbps Unlimited)
SILVER ₹8388 (100 Mbps Unlimited)
GOLD ₹11988 (150 Mbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,000/Month)
DIAMOND ₹17988 (300 Mbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,500/Month)
PLATINUM ₹47988 (1 Gbps Unlimited + OTT Apps worth ₹1,650/ month)
TITANIUM ₹101988 (1 Gbps 6600 GB Data/Month+ OTT Apps worth ₹1,800/ month)
Ways to recharge the JioFiber Account
For recharging the JioFiber Account by resting at your house, you simply require a functioning internet connection. With your smartphone you may whichever recharging the Jio Fiber plan with the MyJio apps or with the approved site of Reliance Jio.
With MyJio App
- For recharging the JioFiber Account with the MyJio app, abide by below steps:
- Downloading & installing the MyJio app over the smartphone with the Google App Store/Play Store.
- After downloading, open the app on the smartphone.
- Login into the account.
- Next, go to the section My Account & from there choose the JioFiber connection.
- After selecting the present JioFiber Connection/Plan, you will find the outstanding data & your plan validity. Hit on the Recharge key at the base for recharging the JioFiber plan.
- You will need to opt the plan which you wish & hit on Buy.
- Complete the compensation for the chosen plan with your selected payment mode.
- After your payment is done, the recharging will be complete on the JioFiber account.
From the official Website of Jio
- For recharging the JioFiber Account via the official website of Jio, stick to below steps:
- Go to the web browser & go to https://www.jio.com/fiber.html
- After the webpage opens up, you will find 3 choices at the topmost bar, Plans, Services, & Book Now. Choose Book Now.
- Further you will find 2 choices on the next webpage, whether you wish upgrading your current plan or wish a latest JioFiber connection. For recharging, selecting the current plan choice & hit on the Upgrading key.
- Next, obey the on-screen guidelines, select the plan of your preference, write the needed info & complete the payment.
- After you complete the compensation, the recharging will be completed on the JioFiber account.