You require the Jio Password for all services linked to Jio without that you will be not capable to login into the MyJio app & control your account. You even won’t be capable of accessing additional Jio services & apps for instance JioTV, JioNet, JioCinema, JioSecurity, Jio4GVoice, JioNews, etc. Therefore, it is extremely vital that you know the Jio Password.
Suppose you forgot the Jio Password, you may alter & reset the Password effortlessly. After you alter & reset the Jio Password, you will know how to access all the apps & services of Jio once more.
There are 2 unusual ways by which you may alter the Jio Password if you have forgot it or lost it. One way includes the MyJio app whereas the other way is via the Jio site. Both such ways are revealed below & you may follow whichever to reset the Jio Password.
Reset Jio Password with the MyJio app
- Downloading & installing the MyJio app if you haven’t. At this point, open the app MyJio.
- Hit on ID Use Jio & then choose Forgot Password
- Just write your Jio ID here. Write the Jio ID & hit on Submit.
- If the Jio ID is authentic then you will get an OTP on the registered cell number or email ID.
- Write the OTP in the specified area & hit on Submit.
- Here, set the latest Password & re-enter it once more to confirm.
- You have changed the Jio Password successfully.
Resetting Jio Password via Jio site
- Go to the Jio site.
- Go to the Forgot Password webpage on the Jio site.
- Write the Jio ID, listed cell number or listed email ID & hit on Continue.
- You will get an OTP on the listed cell number or email ID.
- Write the OTP in the field given.
- At once, write your latest Password & re-enter it again to confirm.
- You have now altered the forgotten Jio Password successfully.