You may now handle all of the Jio services & Accounts with the MyJio app. It has many diverse features accessible for Jio users. With the MyJio app you may look into the credit into the account, info balance, recharging the number from separate available plans & handle various Jio services.
MyJio App includes features:
- Checking Account Balance
- Checking Info Balance
- Checking usage details for Messages, Data, & Calls
- Produce itemised statements
- Handle numerous accounts
- Handle the JioFiber gadgets
- Handle the JioFiber Wi-Fi connection
- Handle the Worldwide Roaming settings
- Link & pay through JioMoney
- Setting up auto-pay for trouble free payments
- Use JioCinema, JioSaavn, JioCloud, JioEngage, Find Jio apps
- Troubleshooting & get answers to your issues
- FAQs & more.
For Android Downloading MyJio App
The most straight forward way for installing the app into the android cell through Google Play Store, but if you are searching for a substitute method then you might download the .APK file of the app through a reliable third party source.
- Download the .APK file through a reliable source.
- Go to the installer & after a dialog box opens hit “Settings”.
- Switch on the “Allow installing from this source” key & go back to the installation.
- Waiting for the installation process to finish & hit “Open”.
- Now the app will be set for your usage.
Note: Download .APK files with third-party sources may be unsafe as they are not confirmed by Google therefore always hold some risk so ensure that you are totally sure prior advancing. Always have an antivirus switched on after execution of such instances.
For iOS Downloading MyJio App
MyJio app is obtainable for iPad, iPhone, & iPod touch that need least possible iOS 10.0 or later so how to install it.
- Visit Apple App Store & searching to “MyJio”
- Hit on the Get key & enter passkey or input Touch ID for Installation.
- Wait for the download process to get completed.
- After completion you will know how to using the app via home screen.