For every JioFi Dongle out there, they may enter the Settings of their Dongle gadget via jiodongle.local.html. A localhost address jiodongle.local.html is which may be used for accessing the Settings of the Dongle device. Through this webpage each settings of the Dongle device & the Wi-Fi network may be configured.
Way to enter the Settings of JioFi Dongle via jiodongle.local.html
To login into the Settings of the JioFi Dongle via jiodongle.local.html, abide by below steps:
- Switch on the JioFi Dongle & wait for it to switch on. Next, connecting your gadget to JioFi Dongle.
- Access the web browser & into the address box category, “jiodongle.local.html“ then hit Enter. Otherwise, you may even write 192.168.1.1 for accessing the JioFi Dongle Settings.
- You will get redirected to the login webpage of the settings of JioFi Dongle. You may login here to enter the JioFi Dongle settings.
- To login, you may use the default login IDs. The default usernames/user IDs is ‘administrator’ & the default passwords is even ‘administrator’. With these IDs, you will be capable of login.
- After logged in, you will be capable of make all the mandatory amendments to the JioFi Dongle settings.
Dongle Wi-Fi network SSID
You may SSID the passkey of the Dongle Wi-Fi network by obeying this guide.
- Login into the settings of the JioFi Dongle gadget by obeying the above-mentioned way.
- After logged in, visit the Network segment by hitting on Network with the left corner of the webpage.
- Visit Wi-Fi Settings then Security Mode
- Next, search for the SSID segment. So you will find current SSID of the Wi-Fi network.
- You may fix the latest SSID here & remove the last one.
- After you have fixed the latest SSID, hit on Apply to save the alterations.
- A popup emerges asking to restarting the JioFi Dongle. Hit on OK. Once the rebooting, the SSID will be altered.